Call for Papers and Posters
Participants who would like to present their research, papers or posters, are invited to submit an extended abstract of 1000 words maximum until April 20, 2019.
- Assessment of farm and farming system resilience
- The role of agricultural risk management towards resilience
- The contribution of public and private policies towards sustainability and resilience
- The influence of farm demographics including labour markets on resilience of farming systems
- The impact of environmental risks on resilience and sustainability of farms
- How CAP post 2020 could address the sustainability and resilience of farming systems in the EU
The abstract should contain:
objectives, research questions,
methodology and data used
main results obtained.
The abstracts will be evaluated independently by two persons. Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified before May 10, 2019. The deadline for the final submission of accepted papers is August 31, 2019.
When submitting the paper (August 31), you can indicate in a separate email to the organizers whether or not you want your paper to be published on http://ageconsearch.umn.edu.